Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tuna Wraps


Tuna Wraps

I admit, I wasn't sure about this one at first. But it is seriously yummy. 

I don't use exact measurements, I just eyeball it. I threw things together from all my different favorite recipes for chicken salad or tuna salad. And if I have a lot of celery, then a lot of celery goes in. Same with everything else, it all depends on how much you like it. But try everything first before you omit because it is so good. And colorful. 

Celery
Red Apple
Grapes (purple or green, I use whatever one is cheaper that week)
purple onion
almond slices
tuna (I'm a tuna snob and only use white albacore)
tortilla wraps 
mayonnaise (no miracle whip allowed)
salt and pepper to taste

Chop fruits and veggies (I like to cut the grapes in half, it helps the juice squirt out as you bite in, yum) and combine with tuna and mayo in a bowl. Then wrap up desired amount in a tortilla. It's simply delightful!


No comments: