Sunday, November 2, 2008

Greek Tomato and Cucumber Salad



Greek Tomato and Cucumber Salad

 This is my absolute favorite salad!

2 medium  tomatoes, cut into chunks

1 large cucumber, chopped (about 2 cups)

½ cup coarsely chopped green peppers

½ cup thinly sliced red onions

½ cup Feta cheese

¼ cup Greek Vinaigrette Dressing

½ tsp. grated lemon peel

 

Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.

Tip: Making the salad ahead of time allows all the flavors to blend. Cover & refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.

1 comment:

Heather T. E. Hand said...

I'm glad to see you posted this so I don't have to look for my hard copy (which may or may not exist... I just remember talking about it with you). I have a bowl full of cucumber and tomato and was trying to remember what else to do with it. Though I don't have the cheese I think I will come up with a good rendition. Thanks... and Yum!