Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fruit Smoothie


Fruit Smoothie

1/2 pkg frozen fruit
Frozen Juice Concentrate
1 cup yogurt
Milk

You can pick any kind of frozen fruit, any yogurt, and any frozen juice concentrate that you want. I do different ones all the time (I make this several times a week). It's a different flavor smoothie every time I make it! Throw everything into a blender, you can put in a spoonful of frozen juice concentrate or half of the can, more will make it sweeter. Pour milk in till about the point where it just covers the frozen fruit, less for thicker smoothie, more for thinner.

Frozen fruit is great because the nutrients stay in the fruit and sometimes may be even better at keeping the nutrients in than fresh fruit! I learned this from one of my Nutrition classes.

No comments: